North Dakota Department of Public Instruction Guidance
- Title III Guidance
- Title III Immigrant Subgrant Guidance
- Guidance on Identification and Screening
- Guidance on MIS01 Fall Report EL/LEP
- Student Rights
- Guidance on English Learner Programming
- Program Exit
- Considerations and Ideas for Staffing Program Models
- Immigrant – Help Guide State Automated Reporting System (STARS)
- Lau Plan Template
- EL Step by Step Guide 2017-2018
- Student with Limited or Interrupted Formal Education (SLIFE)
- School Board Policy 2018-2019
To request any of these documents, please contact the EL Program Office via email.
- District Test Coordinators must manage the WIDA online file of all Test Administrators to ensure permissions and trainings are up-to-date for the current testing year's staffing and trainings.
- District Test Coordinators must submit a verification of accounts to the NDDPI by September 30 of each year.
- To obtain a WIDA AMS or WIDA Secure Portal account, contact your District Test Coordinator or the EL Program office at NDDPI.
Test Preparation and Training
- North Dakota requires that all personnel who come into contact with the WIDA assessments must complete ANNUAL training(s) for all tests being administered.
- For specific training requirements, see the ND State Page of the WIDA website.