Forms to be used for the ESFP Program October thru May
Please email email@example.com to request forms or tools if needed.
- Must be completed or tracked for Each Day, Each Site, Each Meal type served.
- Breakfast, lunch and snack meals must be documented separately.
- Schools who are using the SFSP meal pattern can use the SFSP production records. Schools who are using the NSLP meal pattern must use the NSLP production records.
- Schools may use the meal count tally sheets to document meals served.
- Schools may also use their POS systems if there is access and as long as meals can be tallied for reporting purposes at the end of each month.
- All sponsors must complete a review of their program operations.
- Each active site must be reviewed separately.
- Site reviews must be completed by November 30, 2020.
- Please complete the forms to the best of your ability.
- Site review documentation must be kept on file at the sponsor and should not be sent into NDDPI unless requested during a State review of the ESFP Program.
- All sponsors must complete annually and kept on file at the Sponsor.
- All other staff/volunteers working with ESFP must complete the training. Staff training must be documented and kept on file at the Sponsor.
- Current 2021-2022 ESFP Training:
- Training certification forms must be kept on file with the program information.
- Sponsors must review each of their sites.
- If the sponsor does not want to conduct the reviews “on-site” to practice social distancing, we have been given the flexibility to allow sponsors to conduct those reviews as desk audits.
- Sponsors who choose to conduct desk audits as their site reviews, a monitoring waiver request must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org