Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request forms or tools if needed.
- Must be completed or tracked for Each Day, Each Site, Each Meal type served.
- Breakfast, lunch and snack meals must be documented separately.
- Schools who are using the SFSP meal pattern can use the SFSP production records. Schools who are using the NSLP meal pattern must use the NSLP production records.
- Schools may use the meal count tally sheets to document meals served.
- Schools may also use their POS systems if there is access and as long as meals can be tallied for reporting purposes at the end of each month.
- All sponsors must complete a review of their program operations.
- Each active site must be reviewed separately.
- Site reviews must be completed within the first month of operation
- Please complete the forms to the best of your ability.
- Site review documentation must be kept on file at the sponsor and should not be sent into NDDPI unless requested during a State review of the SFSP Program.
Racial/Ethnic Data Collection Record
- All sponsors must complete annually and keep on file at the Sponsor.
- All other staff/volunteers working with SFSP must complete the training. Staff training must be documented and kept on file at the Sponsor.
- Current 2022-2023 SFSP Training:
- Training certification forms must be kept on file with the program information.