SFSP Annual Training
SFSP program operators are required to complete the SFSP training each year. Depending upon the role you play in the operation of the SFSP, program staff are required to pick at least one topic from either the Administrative or Food Service Training Groups. After completing a training or trainings for this program year, you must complete this SFSP Training Certification Form. The Certification form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Trainings should be completed, documented, and emailed to NDDPI prior to program operations.
New sponsors will receive training guidance from our office.
Administrative Training Group (administrators, record keepers, claims administrators, financial managers, food service directors)
- AT1 Sponsor Responsibilities and Record Keeping
- AT2 Current USDA Waivers
- AT3 Meal Reimbursement and Claiming Meals
- AT4 Procurement
Food Service Training Group (Lead food service workers, food service workers, anyone involved in the meal service)
- FST1 Meal Pattern Requirements and Reimbursable Meals
- FST2 Approved Meals Services
- FST3 Daily Meal Count Documentation and tracking
- FST4 Production Records and CN labeling
Civil Rights Training for Child Nutrition Programs
Training quick tips: