North Dakota's Consolidated Application for Federal Title Funds allows school districts to submit one comprehensive application for funding for the following federal programs:
- Title I Part A
- Title II Part A
- Title III Part A
- Title IV Part A
Each year, districts must submit this application to the NDDPI to receive federal funds. The district's application provides a plan for improving student achievement. Each school board must appoint an authorized representative for each of the programs funded in the application and must approve the application prior to its submission to the NDDPI.
Intent to Apply:
- 2021-2022 Intent to Apply will be completed through the WebGrants system
- Intent to Apply Instructions
- Due Date: May 20, 2021
- 2021-2022 Consolidated Application will be completed through the WebGrants system
- Opens: June 7, 2021 in WebGrants
- Due Date: August 27, 2021
2021-2022 Consolidated Application Demonstration
NDDPI staff hosted a demonstration of the new Consolidated Application on Wednesday, June 2, 2021.