North Dakota's Consolidated Application for Federal Title Funds allows school districts to submit one comprehensive application for funding for the following federal programs:
- Title I Part A
- Title II Part A
- Title III Part A
- Title IV Part A
Each year, districts must submit this application to the NDDPI to receive federal funds. The district's application provides a plan for improving student achievement. This application is completed and submitted electronically through the State Automated Reporting System (STARS). The due date is always the last Friday in August. Each school board must appoint an authorized representative for each of the programs funded in the application and must approve the application prior to its submission to the NDDPI.
Please review the list of expert staff assigned to oversee, review, and approve program specific sections of the Consolidated Application.
- General Consolidated Application Information
- Title I, Part A – Improving Basic Programs
- Title II, Part A – Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A – English Language Acquisition English Learner Program
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support and Enrichment
- Transferability into Title V – Rural Education