The North Dakota Indian Education Advisory Council (NDIEAC) is established by the North Dakota Department of Public Instruction to act in an advisory role to the department in matters affecting the education of Indian students in North Dakota.
The North Dakota Indian Education Advisory Council shall advocate for greater cooperation among tribal, state, and federal organizations, institutions, groups, and agencies for the express purpose of promoting high-quality education and equal education opportunity for North Dakota's Indian students.
The 2020 ND Indian Education Advisory Council includes representation from the following entities:
- All Tribal Nations in North Dakota
- Native American liaisons
- ND Indian Affairs Commission
- ND Department of Career & Technical Education
- ND Indian Education Coordinator
- ND United
- Superintendents of schools with high numbers of Native American students
- Tribal Education Directors