eTranscripts is a robust and secure web-based system to transfer high school transcripts to participating colleges and universities. The system has an intuitive interface and single sign-on with PowerSchool, North Dakota’s student information system, giving students and school personnel a seamless transition between applications. Data for the transcript is pulled from the ND Statewide Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) into eTranscript. Official transcripts, once requiring manual processes, are now generated and transferred in a fraction of the time!
Benefits for Students and Parents:
- Saves time and costs incurred by sending transcripts to multiple colleges
- Improves the college application process by providing a simple, secure electronic transcript submission
- Provides real-time transcript information in a portal environment
- Supports an easier process for North Dakota (ND) scholarship application and review, facilitating scholarship awards
How do Authorized Individuals use e-Transcript?
- Authorized school personnel select the student(s) for whom they need to generate a transcript and review and certify the transcript.
- School personnel submit the transcript to a college or university.
- Authorized personnel at the receiving college/university view, download or print the student’s transcript in a standard format.
Disclaimer: Local school districts must enable this feature in PowerSchool for students and parents to use!