Skip to main content
Enrolling Students into Direct Certification from the Broadcast Notifications List
- For students on the Broadcast Notifications list, once you click on the student’s name you will see the student details followed by a grayed-out “Enrolled” box and an active “Not Enrolled” box.
- If a student listed on the Broadcast Notifications list is not enrolled at the district, click on the student’s name. Then click on the Not Enrolled button. The system will ask if you are sure you want to decline the student enrollment. Click on OK.
- To enroll a student into Direct Certification, enter the student’s last name in the “Last Name Begins With” field at the bottom of the page. Then click the Search button.
- If the student’s name shows in the Search results at the bottom of the page, click on the last name (blue) of the student. The Enrolled button should then be active.
- Click on the Enrolled button to add the student’s name to the district’s Direct Certification list.
- You will be asked if you want to enroll the student with non matching information. Click on OK.