Working at the ND Department of Public Instruction (NDDPI) will not only provide you with rewarding work, but will also offer you a variety of great benefits that will increase your total compensation and add value to the well-being of you and your family.
Fully paid family health insurance
- Family Health Insurance with no monthly paycheck deductions.
- Get reimbursed for going to the gym or earn up to $250 for participating in wellness activities.
Vision & Dental Insurance
- Voluntary plan options at a reduced rate for you and your family.
Employee Assistance Program
- Counseling services to assist employees and family members.
14.12% is contributed towards retirement. 11.12% is contributed by NDDPI, with the employee contributing an additional 3%.
- Employees may participate in an additional tax-free retirement plan.
Flex Comp Plan
- Employees may pay medical expenses, insurance payments and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Employees receive a basic life insurance with an option for additional coverage.
Time Away From Work
- 0-3 years earns 8 hours per month.
- 4-7 years earns 10 hours per month.
- 8-12 years earns 12 hours per month.
- 13-18 years earns 14 hours per month.
- Over 18 years earns 16 hours per month.
- Earn 8 hours per month.
- 10 paid holidays per year.
- Employees are eligible to give or receive donations of annual or sick leave for medical conditions.