North Dakota Colleges & Universities Disability Services Council
The Mission of the Disability Services Council is to support and promote the efforts of North Dakota colleges and universities to provide full participation for students with disabilities in higher education.
- To support transition planning efforts from secondary through post secondary opportunities by means of consultation, collaboration and mutual education.
- To promote seamless transition for college students with disabilities transferring within ND colleges and universities.
- To assist fellow post secondary institutions in providing reasonable accommodations, disability related services and shared resources through consultation and collaboration.
- To promote professional development activities for ND Disability Services Council and secondary school personnel.
- To develop and expand relationships among stakeholders.