If you are applying for your initial license, you will need to submit an official transcript to ESPB. For most renewal purposes an unofficial transcript will work. If you are adding a new degree (master's degree or a doctorate) an official transcript is needed. Please make sure you indicate in your application that you are adding this new degree. 

Accessing Transcripts:

North Dakota University System

Campus Connection: Log in to Campus Connection to order official transcripts or view/print unofficial transcripts. For renewal purposes, ESPB only needs unofficial. You can download them as a PDF document and email them to us at

Campus Connection Help Desk - For assistance changing a password, recovering a forgotten password, or to set up your Campus Connection account. 


Need transcripts from another university? You can try the National Student Clearinghouse to see if your institution participates. If not, you will need to contact the institution directly.