Global market demands are rapidly changing, and North Dakota is the land of opportunity to both address these changes and be a leader in innovative solutions.
Our abundant natural resources and geological assets, educational offerings, and strong entrepreneurial and business climate create a proving ground that can turn dreams into reality.
Every community across North Dakota possesses unique benefits and existing infrastructure to support a diverse economy within the state and around the world.
Supporting activities include:
- Numerous state programs that offer funding for business development
- State entities that provide resources and guidance for existing and new businesses in North Dakota
- One of the most favorable tax and regulatory environments in the world
- Only state owned bank in the country
- Advantageous financing from proof of concept through investment grade companies
Current examples of economic diversification in North Dakota:
- Green Bison Soy Processing plant
- Bitzero announces North Dakota as site of company’s North American headquarters
- Vantis: The nation’s first unmanned aerial system (UAS) beyond visual line of site (BVLOS) network
- Grand Sky: The nation’s first and only fully operational commercial unmanned aerial systems research and development park.
- Cerilon Inc. gas-to-liquids complex