Row Background Color
Citizen Services Index
- Community, Family and Health Services
- Business, Working
- Driver, Motor Vehicle and Transportation
- Sports, Recreation, Travel and Tourism
- State Government
Community, Family and Health Services
- Apply for Public Assistance Programs
- Birth Certificates
- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates
- Child Support
- Community Services Inquiry (SHARE Network) Find community services available to you.
- Court Files and Calendar Search
- DOCR COSMOS (VOCA/CVA Grant Management System) COSMOS allows victim service providers to apply for and receive reimbursement for services provided.
- Death Certificates
- Divorce or Annulment Decrees
- Investor Education
- Marriage Certificates
- Medicare+ Plan Inquiry - Supplement Insurance
- ND SAVIN (register for Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification)
- Online Library Resources
- Register your NPI number with North Dakota Medicaid
- Sex Offenders Registration
- Unclaimed Property
- Unemployment Insurance Internet Claim Entry (UI ICE) File claims and certify weeks for unemployment insurance.
- Workers Comp First Report Claim Filing for employees and employers
- Business Record Search Search for businesses registered in North Dakota
- Charitable Organization License Inquiry
- Contractor License Inquiry
- New Business Registration
- North Dakota Business Hotline Got a business question? Call the Business Hotline at 1-866-4DAKOTA
- Occupation Search
- Shop ND Purchase products made in North Dakota
- Telecommunications Company Online Registration
Driver, Motor Vehicle and Transportation
- Billing Usage System (BUS)
- Construction and Engineering
- Driver Services
- Drivers License Address Change System
- Drivers License Donor Registry
- Drivers License Online Renewal
- Drivers License Record Request
- Drivers License Status System
- Load Restrictions Info
- Local Bus and Transit Services (You've Got a Ride)
- Map Sales
- Motor Carrier Permits Purchase Fuel, Trip, Long Combination Vehicle Permits, and more.
- Motor Carrier Services
- Motor Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Permanent Address Change - Motor Vehicle For North Dakota registered vehicle owners.
- Plans and Proposals
- Road Conditions Info
- Road Construction Automated Records System (CARS)
- Road Weather Information Systems
- Special Letter (Vanity) Plate - Availability Search Search for available vanity plate configurations.
- Statewide Construction Projects
- Transportation Safety
- Travel Information Map
- Vehicle Services
- Vehicle Auction
- Wait Times for Vehicle and Drivers License
- Campaign Finance Inquiry
- Election Results and Elected Officials
- Registered Committees Inquiry
- Voter Information
Sports, Recreation, Travel and Tourism
- Attractions Search
- Boat Registration Online
- Boat Registration Search
- Boat and Water Safety Guide
- Campground/Lodging Search
- Current Conditions
- Events Search Statewide Events by month, city, and vicinity.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Hub Portal to North Dakota maps and data.
- Harvest Information Program (HIP) Annual Registration All migratory game bird hunters must register annually.
- Hunter's Education Program
- Hunting Lottery Application Search
- Hunting and Fishing License Purchase Purchase your Fishing or Hunting License Online
- North Dakota OUTDOORS Subscription The official publication of the North Dakota Game and Fish Department.
- Reservations at State Parks
- Bid Opportunities
- Boards and Commissions Database
- Century Code
- Contact a State Employee
- Court Opinions
- Court Rules
- Criminal Justice Information Sharing (CJIS)
- Forms: State E-Forms
- ND Response
- PERSLink Employer Self Service
- PERSLink Member Self Service
- Peoplesoft Portal
- Procurement Bidder Services Bidder list information such as phone, fax and commodity codes.
- Procurement Office
- State Contracts
- State Employee Web Based Email
- Electronic Filing
- Local Sales and Use Tax Rate Search
- Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) Online Tax Filing & Account Access
- Where's My Refund?
Have questions or need additional help? Use the contact form and submit your question.