- For best results, use the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Forms that are marked with a Y in the Fill column can be completed on-line through Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Users with Adobe 6.0 and above will need to change a setting before completing the forms so that
the tabbing order works correctly. Open Adobe Acrobat, go to the tab on top labeled Edit, go to
Preferences, and Accessibility. Make sure the box Use document structure for tab order when no explicit tab order is specified is
- Select the appropriate form and click in the first text box to be completed.
- Enter the required information and tab over or click on the next text box to continue completing the form.
- Dates must be entered in the following format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- When printing a form from Adobe Acrobat, the Page Scaling needs to be set to None.
This can be found under File, Print, Page Handling Section. There will be a section called Page Scaling with drop down
options. Please select None from those options. If any of the other options are selected, additional white space
will be added to the margins of the form and the form will shrink.
Internal - Forms used by customers internal to North Dakota State Government.
Public - Forms used by the general public or entities external to North Dakota State Government.