State Procurement Office
The State Procurement Office provides comprehensive purchasing services based upon sound purchasing practices and principles, and has authority for the procurement of commodities, services, printing, and information technology. State procurement officers are assigned to assist your agency.
- SPO Online – Bidding Opportunities Post solicitations online, find Bidder Lists and Commodity Codes.
- SPO Work Request System Submit purchase requests to State Procurement Office.
- State Contracts ND state government entities can use state contracts for goods, services, IT, and printing.
- Agency Templates Customize templates to create solicitations and contracts.
- Training and Delegation Procurement training is required for employees that purchase for the state.
State Sources of Supply – Save Time and Money
Agencies and institutions can purchase from state sources of supply without obtaining competition.
Purchasing Threshold Competition Requirements
Purchasing Threshold Competition Requirements apply when not using a state source.