Tip submissions to the NDHP are NOT monitored 24/7 and may not be seen for up to 72 hours.
Option 1: Text Message
To send an anonymous tip via text message, open a text message and enter 847411 (tip411) in the “To” field. In the body of the text, enter NDHP, type a space, and then add your tip.
Option 2: Web-Based Tip (complete this form).
Option 3: The NDTip app from the iTunes Store or Google Play Store
- Once installed, open the app and select “New Tip.”
- Choose the law enforcement agency which corresponds to the location of the crime. You can select Highway Patrol or your local Sheriff’s Department.
- Provide any relevant information in your tip as to what crime occurred or where, you can also include an image by selecting the camera icon.
- Once your information has been entered, select the “Submit” button.
- You should receive confirmation your tip was sent, and an officer may respond for more information.