Who can I contact if my vehicle was damaged from another vehicle's unrestrained load (rocks, etc.)?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

According to ND Century Code: “No vehicle may be driven or moved on any highway unless it is so constructed or loaded as to prevent its contents from dropping, sifting, leaking, or otherwise escaping therefrom…”

Contact law enforcement to report damage, include information such as the vehicle's description and license plate number.

NOTE: Damage caused from a vehicle's tire kicking up a rock is not reportable.