How to Enroll
- Select the course(s) you are interested in attending.
- Determine whether you need housing. Please indicate if male or female housing is needed.
- Call the LETA at (701) 328-9966 or email the Training Academy.
- You will receive a confirmation letter approximately two weeks before the beginning of class.
- Thank you for your interest in our training.
- Check-in for classes beginning at 8 a.m. will be from 8 - 9 p.m. the previous evening.
- Bedding is supplied by the LETA.
- Please limit incoming calls during your stay to emergencies only.
- Parking is provided in the upper lot to the west of the LETA building.
- The dormitory telephone numbers are:
- Upper Dorm (701) 328-9975
- Lower Dorm (701) 328-9976
- Please know what time your class starts. For classes that do not begin until 1 p.m., it is preferred that individuals do not stay the night before.
Phone: (701) 328-9966
Fax: (701) 328-9988
600 E Blvd Ave - Dept 504
Bismarck ND, 58505-0240
1320 Schafer Street
Bismarck ND, 58501
Training Director: Lt. Daniel Haugen
Training Officer: Sgt. Derek Arndt