What’s on the 2020 Census?

<< All News
Categories: Census 2020

“You Count in 2020,” the Richland Complete County Committee reminds North Dakota residents.

Composed of residents from Richland County, North Dakota, the committee was formed to educate on the importance of the 2020 United States Census.

An average of approximately 75 percent of Twin Towns Area residents participate in the census according to Wahpeton Finance Director Darcie Huwe. While that figure represents a majority, the remaining 25 percent represents several million dollars lost for numerous assistance programs.

“Lack of participation translates to a $1,910 per resident per year loss,” Daily News previously reported. “A census is taken every 10 years, meaning a potential loss of $19,100 per resident per decade.”

Read complete article provided by Wahpeton Daily News.

<< All News