Are CDL endorsements required if I transport spray chemicals to farmers as part of my job?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

Yes, the farm exemption in 49 CFR Part 383 does not apply to commercial transportation. You would need a CDL with the proper endorsements (tanker, HM) if the vehicle is over 26,000 lbs GCVWR or requires placarding.