Do I need a hazardous material endorsement on my license to haul anhydrous nurse tanks?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

Farm vehicle operators driving for a farm operation are not required to have a CDL; therefore, no HM endorsement is required, even if the driver has a CDL. However, anyone operating as a commercial carrier is required to have a HM endorsement on their CDL when hauling nurse tanks.