Can I have an open container of alcohol in a recreational vehicle?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

The consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages in a house car is allowed if the consumption or possession occurs in the area of the house car used as sleeping or living quarters and that area is separated from the driving compartment by a solid partition, door, curtain, or some similar means of separation; however, consumption is not authorized while the house car is in motion.