What is the dollar amount where crashes need to be reported?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

According to ND Century Code 39-08-09, if a crash results in property damage of $4,000 (combined or otherwise), notice must be given to the local police department, county sheriff, or ND Highway Patrol. This amount was increased from $1,000 effective Aug 1, 2019.