Do I need to report a property related crash?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

Yes. The driver of any vehicle involved in a crash resulting only in damage to highway fixtures or other property shall take reasonable steps to locate and notify the owner or person in charge of such property. You must provide your name and address and the registration number of the vehicle involved. NDCC 39-08-08 (51kb PDF)