How do I get a copy of a crash report?

FAQ Category
FAQ Answer

Instant access to crash reports is available through an online request at

This system replaces the mail-in request form, which is no longer accepted. Crash reports cost $7.

A state-reportable crash is one that involves an injury, a fatality, or at least $4,000 in total damage.