There was one internal grievance filed in 2021.
Equal Employment Opportunity Complaints Filed
No equal employment opportunity complaints were filed in 2021.
Four internal investigations were conducted in 2021.
There were 29 documented complaints in 2021 (multiple complaint types may occur in a single complaint).
Results of the investigations are as follows:
- 31% (9 complaints) were unfounded
- 20.7% (6 complaints) were improper conduct
- Five officers were verbally counseled; 1 officer received a suspension pending investigation and was then terminated
- 44.8% (13 complaints) were proper conduct
- 3.4% (1 complaint) had insufficient evidence
The complaints were reviewed for bias based profiling. No corrective measures, such as counseling, training, or other corrective measures related to bias based profiling occurred during 2021.