The 129,000 Primary Network Permit allows a vehicle combination hauling a divisible load to exceed 105,500 pounds up to 129,000 pound GVW. All axle weights must be legal. No single trailer may exceed 53’. Cargo carrying length may not exceed 100’.
Click HERE for the most current map for travel on designated routes.
The permit is sold for the 30 days. The price of the permit is $100.
The vehicle must comply with the following criteria:
- Vehicle must have sufficient number of axles and bridge length using the inner and outer bridge formula.
- Tires and axle weights must be legal.
- Gross weight may not exceed 129,000 pounds.
- North Dakota registered vehicles must be licensed for 105,5000 pounds GVW.
- Out-of-state vehicles not licensed in ND or not registered for 10,500 pounds GVW under IRP are subject to the $20 72 hour trip permit.