|Agency:||ND State University||Report Date:||February 23, 2017|
|Type:||Performance||LAFRC Date:||July 25, 2017|
|Issued By:||State Auditor||Period:||Jul 1, 2015-Oct 31, 2016|
[pdf] Download Report
Introduction North Dakota State University (NDSU) Parking and Transportation Services is an auxiliary service responsible for operation and enforcement of parking on NDSU’s campus. The purpose of our audit was to evaluate certain aspects of NDSU Parking and Transportation Services.
Objective To what extent is NDSU’s Parking and Transportation Services department being operated in accordance with applicable best practices?
- Review the Parking Department's Financial Data
- Document short-term and long-term goals
- Develop Operating Budget
- Update Position Descriptions
- Track and Monitor Training
- Adopt Mission Statement, Objectives, and Values
- Reconcile Parking Management Software to Financial Statements
- Encrypt Data Classified as "Private"