|Agency:||Statewide||Report Date:||March 25, 2019|
|Type:||Federal Single Audit||LAFRC Date:||July 17, 2019|
|Issued By:||State Auditor||Period Ending:||June 30, 2018|
[pdf] Download Report
- Over $4 billion in federal awards were spent during FY17,18 under more than 650 individual programs. (This counts multiple agencies with awards under the same federal program separately.)
- 18 federal programs or clusters of programs were audited which covered 63% of total expenditures of federal awards.
- 46 findings were identified affecting 38 individual federal programs.
- 40 of the 46 findings relate to the state’s internal controls.
- 23 programs were affected by repeat findings.
- $1,910,252 in questioned costs were identified.
- 7 findings had additional unknown amounts of questioned costs.
- 14,000 hours were charged to complete the Single Audit including agencies, colleges, and statewide compilation of the report.
The report had 46 findings.