|Agency:||Minot State University||Report Date:||August 22, 2017|
|Issued By:||State Auditor||Period Ending:||August 22, 2017|
Emergency operations and continuity of operations plans are essential elements of an institution’s security policy. The purpose of our audit was to determine the nature and extent of Valley City State University policies and procedures regarding emergency preparedness.
We determined Minot State University does not have an effective strategy regarding the development and implementation of an EOP.
- Minot State University lacks roles and responsibilities for the collaborative planning team.
- Minot State University lacks a formalized emergency operations risk assessment process.
- Minot State University lacks documented goals and objectives regarding emergency operations.
- Minot State University lacks a formalized training requirements in the emergency operations plan.
- Minot State University lacks a formalized process for periodically reviewing and revising the plan at least every 2 years.
- Minot State University lacks a comprehensive continuity of operations plan.
[pdf] Download Report