Wage Claim


The Department may be able to assist if you believe you are entitled to wages that were not paid to you.  Examples include failure to pay overtime or minimum wage, unauthorized paycheck deductions, and failure to issue a final paycheck, including PTO/vacation time.   Certain information is required in order to file a claim for wages.  Please review the wage claim process carefully prior to submitting a claim for wages.