If you believe that you have been unlawfully discriminated against in Public Service, Public Accommodation, or Credit Transaction you may file a complaint. 

To submit a form online, click here

To obtain a paper-based copy of the form, click here. Note that the paper-based form must by printed and signed before submission to the Department.