We are committed to supporting and participating in public education designed to increase the understanding of, and compliance with, North Dakota’s laws administered by the Department of Labor and Human Rights.
We have a diverse group of agency experts who are prepared to speak with community and trade groups, professional associations, and organizations. We request a minimum of 20 days notice when requesting a speaker, and will accommodate as availability permits.
To book a speaker, please click here and provide the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number
- Name of your organization
- Date, time and place of the meeting
- Nature of the occasion and size of audience
- Amount of time for presentation