Bidders List Application and Maintenance
The Bidders List is used by executive branch agencies and institutions when issuing solicitations for goods and services $50,000 and over. Check the Bidder Services Main Menu to see if your company is a registered bidder or view solicitations and state contracts.
Bidders List Registration
Step 1: Secretary of State Registration
Most businesses must be registered and in good standing with the North Dakota Secretary of State. Secretary of State registration varies by business type. Sole Proprietors and General Partnerships doing business in their full personal names only are not required to register.
Visit the Secretary of State website for a link to the FirstStop online registration system and tutorials.
- Check the Business Records database to see if your company is registered.
- If you need to register, fees apply.
- Contact the Secretary of State or 701.328.2904 for assistance.
Step 2: On-line Bidder Registration
After completing Secretary of Registration requirements, you must complete the online Bidders List application process. Placement on the Bidders List does not guarantee a notice will be received for every solicitation over the amount established for small purchases.
- Click "Register as a Bidder" to submit an on-line bidder list application.
Step 3: On-line Bidder Maintenance
An approved bidder registration may login to the Portal to review and update bidder information. Current contact information and properly selected commodity codes will maximize your opportunity to receive notices of bidding opportunities. Updates to bidder profile information may include address(s), contact(s), and commodity codes (goods and services) your business provides.
- Login to maintain bidder profile.
- If your organization does not have an existing USER ID for on-line maintenance of your bidder profile, you may request one.
Paper Bidder Application and Maintenance
If you are unable to use the online Bidders List Application system, you may submit a paper Bidders List Application form:
- U.S. business use SFN 53655 Bidders List Application.
- Use an “info email account” to ensure you receive notices if a salesperson is absent or leaves the company.
- Select commodity codes for the goods and services you sell. Some have multiple codes (e.g. 918-07 Advertising Consulting, 915 Advertising Agency Services).
- Business outside of the U.S. use SFN 58731 Foreign Bidders List Application.
- Make changes to your bidder profile
Submit paper application or change form:
Email: State Procurement Office
Mail: State Procurement Office
600 East Boulevard – Dept. 012
14th Floor Capitol Tower
Bismarck, ND 58505-0310
Placement on the Bidders List does not guarantee a notice will be received for every solicitation over the amount established for small purchases.
Contact the State Procurement Office or 701.328.2683 for assistance.