North Dakota values its bidders and contractors. Businesses provide the goods and services needed by agencies and institutions. The State Procurement Online system contains the state bidders list, current solicitations, state contracts, and online maintenance of your bidder profile.
- Department of Transportation (NDDOT) Construction Bids
- NASPO ValuePoint Current Solicitations. The National Association of State Procurement Officials has established a cooperative purchasing program for all states and political subdivisions.
- Bidders List Application and Maintenance
- Business Licenses Required in the North Dakota
- Secretary of State Vendor Registration
- Procurement Assistance Organizations. You can request assistance with government bidding opportunities from the following entities: