Performance Evaluations - Don't You Just Love 'Em?
When the entire appraisal process is executed correctly, there won't be any question as to the entries posted to the evaluation itself. Many times the supervisor/manager mentions the end of year evaluation meeting is difficult and emotionally draining. It doesn't have to be that way. This training session specifically guides each leader to make the evaluation year go much easier.
Some highlights include the following key factors:
- Understand why conducting employee performance evaluations is the key ingredient in employee success
- Improve employee trust, commitment, and productivity
- Learn what needs to be done before, during, and after the performance evaluation
- Avoid writing biased comments and other common rating errors
- Discover the importance of setting clear goals and expectations at the beginning of the evaluation year
- Establish direction for the employee and coach them to expected results
- Using a self-assessment tool, learn what type of a coach you are and the five areas assessed
Let us help you make your performance management practices actually improve. Your employees will thank you for it!
All users must bring a laptop to this session. Each person may connect via LAN, or by wireless if the employee is already provided StageNet access security. For supervisory staff only.
Learn a step-by-step guide how to complete the one-on-one performance evaluation provided by PeopleSoft. This session allows each participant to minimize any complications while conducting performance evaluations. Participants will also learn how to:
- Enter performance notes
- Edit data
- Utilize built-in annotation tools
- Initiate and close out a performance document
Currently no events are scheduled