Introduction to Supervision
Why risk your career by stumbling along, learning management skills by trial and error when you can get up to speed fast on essential management techniques & strategies? Set yourself up for success by attending this comprehensive course. A full range of added responsibilities when transitioning to a supervisor will be discussed:
- Avoid common mistakes made by supervisors
- Establish authority & credibility
- Set expectations for productive environment
- Address change resistance
- Negotiate relationships in new role
- Learn about employment laws, HR assistance, interview questions, etc.