If you have access to Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) in PeopleSoft, self enroll as follows:
- Go to PeopleSoft and enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the Learning Home link under the Employee Hub. This will take you to the new Learner Home page.
- Select Find Learning.
- Search by keyword. Enter a key word of the class you want to enroll in and press Enter. Select the class that you want to enroll in and click Enroll. Read the information displayed and click Submit Enrollment.
Note: If you wish the class to be offered at a different time/place, click Request New Learning at the top of the page, complete the information on the screen, and submit. You will then be notified when a new date is scheduled for the class you are requesting.
- The next screen will state that this enrollment needs approval. Your supervisor (person who is listed in 'reports to') will automatically receive notice for approval. It's important that the approver do so promptly as some of these classes fill up fast. Someone who has enrolled after you but has received approval before you will be enrolled in the class first.
- Upon approval, your status will be updated on the Learning Home page. It is possible that you will receive a message that you have been waitlisted. If you’re first on the waitlist, you will be automatically enrolled if someone else drops the class.
- If you decide to drop the class you have registered for, go to the Learning Home page and click the My Learning link. Scroll to the title of the class you want to drop and click Drop. Review Information to see if there is a drop charge and click Drop.
- For more information about enrolling in web-based or certification classes or recording your supplemental learning, go to Employee Hub > Tutorials > Elm Self Service Tutorial.
If you do not have access to PeopleSoft ELM:
- Contact your agency's training administrator, or
- Email InfoSPO or call 701.328.2740 to register for a procurement course, or
- Email HRMS Training or call 701.328.3290 to register for a human resource course.
If you require any auxiliary aids or services, please send an email to one of the above addresses, depending on the origin of the course, at least seven days before the seminar.