State Capitol Information
Welcome to the North Dakota State Capitol Complex
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions are in place until further notice:
Citizens may enter the ND State Capitol and other state facilities by appointment only until June 1.
Tours of the ND State Capitol are suspended until further notice.
The ability to safely conduct Capitol tours will be continually reassessed.
This entrance is handicap accessible as is the visitor parking lot to the East of this entrance. The metal detectors will remain at the south entrance, staffed by NDHP security during regular business hours. All entrances will be accessible by state employees with valid state-issued identification card keys.
Explore the campus!
- Schedule a tour of the building's public areas. Learn interesting facts and history about this grand facility.
- The map of Capitol grounds identifies buildings and parking lots.
- Walk designated routes on the Capitol grounds, from one-quarter mile up to a full mile loop.
- See the public events scheduled to be held at the Capitol.
- Policies in effect on the Capitol Complex.