Vendor Registry - Paying Suppliers
Vendor Registry provides assistance to register suppliers to receive payment. We also assist bidders and process bidder's list applications for those wishing to receive notice of state bidding opportunities.
- Paying Suppliers Ensures suppliers are set up properly for payment to be made by state agencies.
- Search for an Existing Supplier Check if a supplier exists or if a new Supplier ID is needed.
- New Supplier Registration Direct new suppliers or individuals to online self-registration to apply for a Supplier ID. This only applies to payees that have never received payments from the State. Use the "Search for an Existing Supplier" instructions to see if a Supplier ID is needed.
Vendor Registry provides assistance and oversight of supported 1099 Reporting. The Office of Management and Budget, Vendor Registry distributes 1099 forms to recipients and electronically files with IRS. Agencies are responsible for collecting necessary paperwork from suppliers and individuals to report 1099 reportable payments.
- Contact the State Procurement Office at 701.328.2773
- Guidelines to Supplier Registration These guidelines explain the requirements related to the Secretary of State registration, PeopleSoft supplier setup, and Bidders List registration. State Procurement also offers training on Vendor Registration in Level 2 Procurement Training. Contact the State Procurement Office or 701.328.2740 for assistance.