Customize these templates for the commodities and services you need. Please contact the State Procurement Office if you have questions or suggestions for improvement.
- Invitation for Bid
- Request for Proposal of Services
- IT Request for Proposal - Use for IT purchases over $25,000.
- Major IT Request for Proposal - See IT Purchasing for special requirements.
- General Reference Check
- IT Reference Check
- RFP Demonstration Evaluation Template
- Best and Final Offer
- Solicitation Notice
- Solicitation Amendment
- Receipt of Bid or Proposal
- Rejection Letter
- Notice of Intent to Award
- Letter of Instruction to Successful Bidder
- Protest Response
State agencies must prepare an Alternate Procurement when they plan to obtain less competition than required by estimated purchase price.
Customize these contract templates for your next procurement process. Contact your agency's legal counsel for assistance.
- Contract Template
- IT Contract Template
- Contract Amendment
- Contract Default Letter
- Attorney General Contract Drafting and Review Manual
If the solicitation tied cost adjustment to indexes, you may use these indexes to calculate cost adjustments.
- ND DOT Fuel Cost Adjustment Information
- US Energy Information Administration - Weekly Retail On-Highway Diesel Prices
- Consumer Price Index
Contracts for Public Improvements
Due to the complexity involved in public improvement contracting, the industry standard uses contracts drafted by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) or the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC). These contracts contain terms and conditions to which a state agency is without authority to agree; therefore, it is imperative that these standard contracts be reviewed and supplemented with a state addendum that is prepared by the agency’s assigned legal counsel or the Attorney General’s office.
- Indemnification and Insurance
- SFN58571 Application to Require a More Stringent Indemnification Provision
- Limitation of Liability Documentation Template
- Guidelines to Managing Contractual Risk
Email the State Procurement Office or call 701.328.2740 for questions.