Customize these templates for the commodities and services you need. Please contact the State Procurement Office at 701.328.2740, if you have questions or suggestions for improvement.
- Best and Final Offer
- Bidders List Application Invitation
- Confidential Information Determination
- Conflict of Interest/Confidentiality
- General Reference Check
- Information Technology (IT) Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Invitation for Bid
- Letter of Instruction to Successful Bidder
- Minor Informality
- Non-disclosure Agreement - Contractor
- Notice of Intent to Award
- Notice of Intent to Award Rescission
- Only One Bid or Proposal
- Receipt of Bid or Proposal
- Rejection Letter
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Sample Return Notice
- Work Activity Center Determination
Customize these contract templates for your next procurement process. Contact your agency's legal counsel for assistance.
- Attorney General Contract Drafting and Review Manual
If the solicitation tied cost adjustment to indexes, you may use these indexes to calculate cost adjustments.
- Consumer Price Index
- ND DOT Fuel Cost Adjustment Information
- US Energy Information Administration - Weekly Retail On-Highway Diesel Prices
Contracts for Public Improvements
Due to the complexity involved in public improvement contracting, the industry standard uses contracts drafted by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) or the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Committee (EJCDC). These contracts contain terms and conditions to which a state agency is without authority to agree; therefore, it is imperative that these standard contracts be reviewed and supplemented with a state addendum that is prepared by the agency’s assigned legal counsel or the Attorney General’s office.