State Procurement establishes contracts for commodities and services used by state agencies and institutions under the jurisdiction of the State Board of Higher Education.
- Cooperative Purchasing State Procurement has authority to do cooperative purchasing with other government entities (NDCC 54-44.4-13). Many state contracts are made available to other public schools (NDCC 15.1-09-34) and political subdivisions, tribal entities, and public transit authorities. Check the State Contract listing to find cooperative purchase contracts.
- Complaint Form Please let State Procurement know about problems with state contracts, vendors, defective products, or anything else purchasing related. Submit a SFN2565 Complaint Form on the Purchasing Work Request system.
- State Contract Exemption Form Check the State Contract list to see which contracts are mandatory for use by state agencies. Submit a SFN54202 Contract Exemption Form using the Purchasing Work Request system to request approval if a mandatory state contract does not meet the needs of your agency.
- Optional State Contracts Use normal procurement procedures if your state agency elects not to use an optional State Contract.
- Green Purchasing Contracts. Check the State Contract listing to find contracts for recycled paper, environmentally preferable and biobased products, electronic waste recycling and disposal, and hazardous material disposal.
Suggestions for new State Contracts? Contact InfoSPO or 701.328.2740.