SPO Online - Bidding Opportunities
SPO Online System
State law requires OMB to maintain a procurement information website that provides current information regarding North Dakota government procurement opportunities of commodities and services. State law also requires OMB to maintain a bidders list of vendors that desire to bid or submit proposals on contracts for goods and services. Purchasing thresholds for competition requirements determine when state agencies and institutions must use SPO Online.
Contact the State Procurement Office Help Desk at 701.328.2740 for assistance with the SPO Online System and State Bidders List.
- Use SPO Online to post your solicitations or view bidders.
- Use your NDGOV username and password (ex. email@example.com) to login. (If you do NOT have an email that contains @nd.gov, use the login method below.)
- SPO Online User Guide
- Electronic Receipt Internal Job Aid
- Using SPO Webinar
- State or Higher Education employees without an NDGOV account need to use a State of North Dakota account to login.
- Request a State of North Dakota account