State law requires the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to maintain a list of persons and businesses that desire to provide commodities and services to the state. The Bidders List is part of State Procurement Office (SPO) Online system.
- Public Access to State Bidders List Search Bidders List and Commodity Codes.
- SPO Online System Log on to issue a solicitation and enhanced access to Bidders List.
- Bidder Registration Learn more about the Bidder Registration process.
- Guidelines to Vendor Registration These guidelines explain the requirements related to the Secretary of State registration, PeopleSoft supplier setup, and Bidders List registration.
- Suspended and Debarred Bidders Search current Suspended or Debarred Bidders.
State Procurement Help Desk. Contact the State Procurement Office or 701.328.2740 with assistance using the Bidders List and SPO Online.