Office Supplies and Printing Services
If your agency needs to print and mail jobs while working remotely, Central Duplicating can help!
- Completed SFN 02490 form
- Print files
- Mailing list
In your email, please include the following:
- Any special requests
- Your mailing request
- Your mailing deadline
Since the form doesn’t have an area for mailing instructions, just include a brief description of how you would like it mailed (First Class, bulk, etc.) If you are unsure, we can get back to you with suggestions. Please also let us know if your agency has a specific postage account already set up with the mailroom, or if you’d like to use Central Duplicating’s account.
Central Duplicating will take care of the rest!
Central Supply - Office Supplies
The mission of Central Supply is to deliver competitively priced office supplies and paper products for all agencies. With fast delivery and drop ship options, we get agencies what they need in a hurry! FREE delivery is available to those agencies located in the Capitol Tower. Contact Central Supply at 701.328.3346 for questions on products or how to place an order.
Open Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CDT.
Forms and Catalogs
Orders may be emailed to Central Supply.
Special orders can be made for supply items not listed in the Central Supply catalog.
Central Duplicating Services
Agencies can save time and money by utilizing the services listed below. High speed, state-of-the art equipment is used by knowledgeable staff to ensure that requests are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. For questions contact Central Duplicating or 701.328.2772.
- Quick print and rush jobs - in most cases requests are ready in a few hours.
- Full service printing - black and white, spot color, full color, copies, binding, collating, stapling
- Graphic design and layout
- Media conversion and duplicating
- Thumb drives
- CD or DVD
- Mailing service
- Delivery (FREE within the Capitol tower and Judicial wing) and drop shipping
- Office stationary (e.g. business cards, forms, labels, letterhead, letters, notepads)
- Handout materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, posters, reports)
- Booklets, brochures, certificates, manuals, publications
- Color copies (up to 500 total image pages)
- Mailing pieces (e.g. postcards, envelopes (up to 20,000 per order)
- Training materials
- Binding (saddle stitching, side staple, comb, spiral, tape binding)
- Punching, drilling, cutting
- Inserting in binders or folders