Office Supplies and Printing Services
If your agency needs to print and mail jobs while working remotely, Central Duplicating can help!
- Completed SFN 02490 form
- Print files
- Mailing list
In your email, please include the following:
- Any special requests
- Your mailing request
- Your mailing deadline
Since the form doesn’t have an area for mailing instructions, just include a brief description of how you would like it mailed (First Class, bulk, etc.) If you are unsure, we can get back to you with suggestions. Please also let us know if your agency has a specific postage account already set up with the mailroom, or if you’d like to use Central Duplicating’s account.
Central Duplicating will take care of the rest! If questions please call 701.328.2772 or email CSD@ND.GOV.
Central Supply - Office Supplies
The mission of Central Supply is to deliver competitively priced office supplies and paper products for all agencies. With fast delivery and drop ship options, we get agencies what they need in a hurry! FREE delivery is available to those agencies located in the Capitol Tower. Contact Central Supply at 701.328.3346 for questions on products or how to place an order.
Open Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CDT.
Forms and Catalogs
Orders may be emailed to Central Supply.
COVID-19 Related Items
Limited quantities available, so we are unable to fill large orders. Contact State Procurement for volume purchases.
Hand Sanitizer: Save, wash, and reuse your hand sanitizer bottles and dispensers as consumer-sized bottles and pumps are in short supply.
- Inventory Number 38020 – Hand Sanitizer, Commercial, 8 oz Pump Bottle
- Inventory Number 38021 – Hand Sanitizer, Locally Produced, 32 oz Jug NO PUMP
- Inventory Number 38024 – Hand Sanitizer, Commercial, 2 Liter Pump Bottle
- Inventory Number 38026 – Hand Sanitizer, Commercial, 20 oz Bottle
- Inventory Number 38028 – Hand Sanitizer, 1 Liter Pump Bottle
- Inventory Number 38055 – Hand Sanitizer, 1 Gallon Pump Bottle
- Inventory Number 38030 – Disinfecting Wipes, 75-80 Count Canister (for cleaning surfaces)
- Inventory Number 38031 – Hand Sanitizing Wipes, 270 Count Bucket (for wiping hands)
- Inventory Number 38035 – Mask, Cloth (made by Rough Rider Industries), Assorted Fabric. (current inventory limited; delivery expected after May 18)
- Inventory Number 38051 – Mask, 3-Ply Surgical
- Inventory Number 76050 – Gloves, Nitrile, 100 Count Box, Size Small
- Inventory Number 76060 – Gloves, Nitrile, 100 Count Box, Size Medium
- Inventory Number 76070 – Gloves, Nitrile, 100 Count Box, Size Large
- Inventory Number 38050 – Disinfectant Spray, Lysol
- Inventory Number 38053 – Thermometer, Digital, No Touch (priority given to agencies doing screening)
- Inventory Number 38052 – Face Shields, Plastic
- Wellness Barriers/Sneeze Guards for reception areas/front counters – Contact Rough Rider Industries at 701.328.6161.
Special orders can be made for supply items not listed in the Central Supply catalog.
Central Duplicating Services
Agencies can save time and money by utilizing the services listed below. High speed, state-of-the art equipment is used by knowledgeable staff to ensure that requests are completed efficiently and in a timely manner. For questions contact Central Duplicating or 701.328.2772.
- Quick print and rush jobs - in most cases requests are ready in a few hours.
- Full service printing - black and white, spot color, full color, copies, binding, collating, stapling
- Graphic design and layout
- Media conversion and duplicating
- Thumb drives
- CD or DVD
- Mailing service
- Delivery (FREE within the Capitol tower and Judicial wing) and drop shipping
- Office stationary (e.g. business cards, forms, labels, letterhead, letters, notepads)
- Handout materials (e.g. brochures, flyers, posters, reports)
- Booklets, brochures, certificates, manuals, publications
- Color copies (up to 500 total image pages)
- Mailing pieces (e.g. postcards, envelopes (up to 20,000 per order)
- Training materials
- Binding (saddle stitching, side staple, comb, spiral, tape binding)
- Punching, drilling, cutting
- Inserting in binders or folders