The PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning System has been used by the state since 2003. It is used by State Government and Higher Education entities primarily for financial and HR purposes. The PeopleSoft financial system includes functionality that pays vendors, tracks revenue and expenditures by fund, creates financial reports, provides financial data for the state transparency website, and monitors legislative appropriations.
The PeopleSoft HR system includes a payroll component that pays state employees, and the system also provides state employees access to a wide variety of HR related information, including leave balances, state job listings, training opportunities, and links to other resources.
- 2019-2021 Biennium Fiscal Periods
- 2017-2019 Biennium Fiscal Periods
- 2015-2017 Biennium Fiscal Periods
- SFN 53847 Business Case for Shadow System Form Request to purchase a non-PeopleSoft accounting/human resource type system
- SFN 54417 Agency Personnel For Authorizing Security For PeopleSoft Applications Completed by the Agency Director authorizing those who can submit PeopleSoft security requests for the agency
- SFN 54418 ConnectND Financials Security Access Request Completed by someone authorized on SFN 54417
- SFN 54472 Voucher Entry Form Completed by state agencies that send their vouchers to OMB for keying into PeopleSoft
- SFN 59210 ConnectND ELM Security Access Request Form
- Revenue and Expenditure Accounts
- Tips and Tricks
PeopleSoft Financial Instruction Sheets and Manuals
- 1099 Maintenance
- Accounts Payable (4.41MB pdf)
- Accounts Receivable (4.94MB pdf)
- Assets (3.51MB pdf)
- Billing (4.92MB pdf)
- Cognos is IBMs business intelligence and performance management software. It is designed to enable users without technical knowledge to extract data, analyze it and assemble reports.
- SFN 59165 FIN/HCM Business Intelligence Security Access Request Completed by someone authorized on SFN 54417
- Signing into Cognos
- Monthly Reports Quick Reference
- Commitment Control - Preparing Organizational Budget Template for Upload
- General Ledger (8.02MB pdf)
- Inventory Manuals (10.13MB pdf)
- Items (1.82MB pdf) The item master is a key component of PeopleSoft. The item master affects transactions in nearly every supply chain module. At the State of North Dakota, the Purchasing, Inventory, Payables and Billing Modules will all use items to some extent.
- Most Commonly Run Queries
- Projects (3.45MB pdf)
- Agency Checklist for New Fiscal Employees
- Fraud Risk
- SFN 58670 Promotional Expense Request Agency request to be classified as a Promotional Agency. See OMB Policy 207 Promotional Expenses.
- SFN 59976 Agency Report on Federal Grants
- SFN 60722 State Agency Temporary Employee Insurance Application for Appropriation Authority Transfer Completed per the Affordable Care Act (ACA).