Welcome to the website for the North Dakota Secretary of State
Thank you for visiting the Secretary of State’s website. The navigation menu to the left provides links to comprehensive and helpful information about the selected topic. Our current “hot” topics are listed below.
The North Dakota Blue Book is a series of volumes that contain a compendium of information about the state’s political, economic, social, cultural, and environmental history, along with its status when each volume was published. It contains information not easily accessible from other resources.
State agency public meeting notices are now available online! State agencies can post meeting notifications using the North Dakota Public Meeting Notices application. By using this site, you can also browse scheduled meetings for all governing bodies of state agencies, boards, and commissions; subscribe to receive email notifications and RSS feeds of meetings; add meetings to your calendar; and map the location of meetings.
NOTE: This application only contains state agency public meeting notices at this time.
Upcoming Deadlines and Events
- March 29, 2014 - Regulated Mixed Fighting Style Event - Fargo
- March 31, 2014 - Domestic and Foreign Cooperative Association Annual Report filing deadline
- April 1, 2014 - Domestic and Foreign Partnership Annual Report filing deadline
- April 12, 2014 - Regulated Mixed Fighting Style Event - Bismarck
- April 15, 2014 - Farm Limited Liability Company Annual Report filing deadline
- April 15, 2014 - Farm Corporation Annual Report filing deadline
- April 18, 2014 - Good Friday - State agency offices closed
- April 26, 2014 - Regulated Mixed Fighting Style Event - Fargo