Welcome to the Office of Management and Budget
Thank you for visiting the web site of the North Dakota Office of Management and Budget. We are proud to present this web site and hope you will visit the different divisions within OMB and become better informed about the administrative functions of North Dakota.
Learn about the services we provide to other state agencies, available employment in state government and opportunities to do business with the state. Search State Government and University System expenditures by vendor, business unit, account, fund and job title. Request a guided tour of the State Capitol building; view the capitol complex events calendar; read the history of our capitol building or find where a state agency is located on the capitol complex.
We hope you enjoy our site and visit often.
- Revenue Forecast, March 18, 2015 (196kb pdf)
- Economic Outlook Presentation by Moody's Analytics, December 3, 2014 (410kb pdf)
- Budget Section Testimony, December 3, 2014 (918kb pdf)
- Executive Revenue Forecast, November 2014 (70kf pdf)
- Affordable Care Act Information (NDPERS website)
- North Dakota Transparency
- Local Government Transparency
- Legislative Revenue Forecast, February 12, 2013 (751kb pdf)
Our mission is to provide innovative leadership and support to state government.