Welcome to the Office of Management and Budget
Thank you for visiting the web site of the North Dakota Office of Management and Budget. We are proud to present this web site and hope you will visit the different divisions within OMB and become better informed about the administrative functions of North Dakota.
Learn about the services we provide to other state agencies, available employment in state government and opportunities to do business with the state. Search State Government and University System expenditures by vendor, business unit, account, fund and job title. Request a guided tour of the State Capitol building; view the capitol complex events calendar; read the history of our capitol building or find where a state agency is located on the capitol complex.
We hope you enjoy our site and visit often.
- PRELIMINARY Revenue Forecast August 2014 (69kb pdf)
- Government Finance Committee Testimony, October 8, 2014 (599kb pdf)
- Budget Section Testimony, September 24, 2014 (838kb pdf)
- Affordable Care Act Information, including September 24, 2014 Presentations (NDPERS website)
- Governor's Budget Guidelines Address May 7, 2014
- 2015-17 Budget Guidelines for State Agencies (72kb pdf)
- North Dakota Transparency
- Local Government Transparency
- Legislative Revenue Forecast, February 12, 2013 (751kb pdf)
Our mission is to provide innovative leadership and support to state government.