Welcome to the Office of Management and Budget
Thank you for visiting the web site of the North Dakota Office of Management and Budget. We are proud to present this web site and hope you will visit the different divisions within OMB and become better informed about the administrative functions of North Dakota.
Learn about the services we provide to other state agencies, available employment in state government and opportunities to do business with the state. Search State Government and University System expenditures by vendor, business unit, account, fund and job title. Request a guided tour of the State Capitol building; view the capitol complex events calendar; read the history of our capitol building or find where a state agency is located on the capitol complex.
We hope you enjoy our site. Enjoy your stay and visit often.
- Affordable Care Act Information, including July 2014 Presentations (On NDPERS website)
- Government Finance Committee Testimony, August 5, 2014 (627kb pdf)
- Budget Section Testimony, June 25, 2014 (799kb pdf)
- Governor's Budget Guidelines Address May 7, 2014
- 2015-17 Budget Guidelines for State Agencies (72kb pdf)
- State Spending
- Local Government Spending
- Legislative Revenue Forecast, February 12, 2013 (751 kb pdf)
Our mission is to provide innovative leadership and support to state government.