Publications: Medicaid and other Medical Services
For additional information regarding the Medicaid program, you may choose from several options. A general overview is available via the following brochures amd booklets:
- Guide to N.D. Medicaid Primary Care Provider Program (DN 913) (428kb pdf) - provides an overview of the primary care provider program for people who qualify for Medicaid under the children and families coverage group
- Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) Replacement (38kb pdf)
- Medicaid Waiver for the Aged and Disabled (212kb pdf)
- Medicare Part D Fact Sheet for people who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid (49kb pdf)
- Medicare Part D Fact Sheet for people who participate in Medicare Savings Program (48kb pdf)
- Analysis of Medicaid Fee for Service Payment Rates (936kb pdf) Produced by Milliman Inc. as required by 2005 House Bill 1460 and presented to the Interim Budget Committee on Human Services on September 13, 2006.
- Biennial Medicaid Report (182kb pdf) Report required by 2005 House Bill 1460 and presented to the Interim Budget Committee on Human Services on September 13, 2006.
- Evaluation of N.D. Medicaid Targeted Case Management Program for High-Risk Pregnant Women and Infants (153kb pdf)
- Federal Medicaid Commission's September 1, 2005 Report to Secretary Michael O. Leavitt:
- Related to Children With Special Health Care Needs.
- Providers: (pending)
If you would like to view the policy manual, select the Financial Assistance link on the Policy Manual Homepage.
Quarterly Budget Insight: This report includes caseload and expenditure data for selected programs within the N.D. Department of Human Services.