Submitting Data to the North Dakota GIS Hub
The value of the North Dakota GIS Hub (NDGH) will continue to increase as people publish their data into it. We welcome all contributions.
If you want to submit data, we have a few minimum requirements:
To submit data to the NDGH, you will need to fill out the fields in the following request form:
* = Required Field
Here is what happens after you click on the Submit button:
- The information that you supplied in the form is sent to the Data Oversight Committee where it is reviewed for:
- Does this data appear to meet NDGH standards?
- Is this new data that could possibly benefit other NDGH users?
- Is this data that could possibly upgrade existing NDGH data?
- Does this data have potential security issues?
- Whether the data request is initially accepted or rejected, an E-mail is sent to the original requestor with the reasoning behind the acceptance or rejection.
- If initially accepted, the Data Oversight Committee will contact you by telephone or by E-mail to work out the details on how to best get the data from you.
- Once the data is received, the Data Oversight Committee will load the data into a staging area on the NDGH for final review.
- If the data passes the final review, the data will be published and you will be notified. If the data fails the final review, the Data Oversight Committee will contact you, to investigate if something can be worked out.