nd.gov - The Official Portal for North Dakota State Government
North Dakota: Legendary. Follow the trail of legends
NDDHS logo ND Child Support Enforcement image

Child Support Division

Services: Application for Enforcement Services

Instructions for Applying Manually

  1. Print the application packet. If you have more than one child support case, you must print an application packet for each case.
  2. Read the Non-TANF Support Enforcement Services and Responsibilities notice carefully. This document is yours to keep for future reference.
  3. Complete the forms in the application packet to the best of your ability. If you have questions about completing the forms, send us an e-mail at Customer Service, socscs@nd.gov, or call us at (701) 328-3582 or 1-800-755-8530 (toll free in North Dakota). Be sure to sign and date the forms. If the information you put on the forms is accurate and complete, work on your case can begin quickly.
  4. If you wish, make a copy of the completed application forms for your records.
  5. If child support has been ordered, please attach the following documents to the application forms:
    • A copy of the original support order and copies of any modified (changed) orders. If the support order was entered or modified in a state other than North Dakota, the copies of the orders must be certified.
    • A certified copy of the official payment record if the support order was entered or modified in another state. If the support order was entered or modified in North Dakota, you do not have to attach a copy of the payment record.
  6. Mail or deliver the completed forms and any necessary attachments to the appropriate address shown below. If you are mailing the materials, it may be necessary to use additional postage.
    If you live: Send materials to:
    In North Dakota in Burleigh, Emmons, Grant, Kidder, McLean, Mercer, Morton, Oliver, Sheridan, or Sioux County Bismarck RCSU
    Provident Life Building
    316 N 5th St, Ste 300
    PO Box 7310
    Bismarck, ND 58507-7310
    In North Dakota in Benson, Cavalier, Eddy, Ramsey, Rolette, or Towner County Devils Lake RCSU
    1820 Walnut St E, Ste 4
    Devils Lake, ND 58301-3411
    In North Dakota in Adams, Billings, Bowman, Dunn, Golden Valley, Hettinger, Slope, or Stark County Dickinson RCSU
    135 Sims St #202
    Dickinson, ND 58601-5141
    In North Dakota in Cass, Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Steele, or Traill County Fargo RCSU
    4950 13th Ave S, Ste 22
    Fargo, ND 58103
    In North Dakota in Grand Forks, Nelson, Pembina, or Walsh County Grand Forks RCSU
    151 S 4th St, Ste N101
    PO Box 5756
    Grand Forks, ND 58206-5756
    In North Dakota in Barnes, Dickey, Foster, Griggs, LaMoure, Logan, McIntosh, Stutsman, or Wells County Jamestown RCSU
    804 13th St NE
    PO Box 427
    Jamestown, ND 58402-0427
    In North Dakota in Bottineau, Burke, McHenry, Mountrail, Pierce, Renville, or Ward County Minot RCSU
    325 28th Ave SW, Ste C
    PO Box 2249
    Minot, ND 58702-2249
    In North Dakota in Divide, McKenzie, or Williams County Williston RCSU
    202 Main St, Lower Level
    PO Box 2047
    Williston, ND 58802-2047
    Outside of North Dakota Child Support Division
    1600 E Century Ave, Ste 7
    PO Box 7190
    Bismarck, ND 58507-7190


Return to the top of the page Top of page   Go back to the previous page Back to previous page

 Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Tested for W3C WAI AA Accessibility Tested for W3C Well-Formed XHTML Code Tested for W3C Well Formed Cascading Style Sheet Code